Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Annual Christmas Shopping Trip

Harper took part in her first annual Grandma/Mom/Harper Christmas Shopping trip! My mom and I have been doing this since (I think) 2004. The trip is usually to Chicago, but was moved to Boston and New York City while we lived in Hanover (we had to take advantage of the east coast location!). We were excited to be back in  the familiar stomping grounds of Chicago and very excited to welcome Harper to the tradition. Things are definitely a little different now - early dinners, stroller maneuvering and bedtimes that rarely stretched beyond 9pm - but it was every bit as enjoyable!

Checking out her seat on the plane (she sat with me once we got going)

Brrr! 


Let me take a look at that menu mom

 Taking a break with Grams

 Say Cheese!

Shopping is exhausting! 

Bundled up in the Bjorn this time!

My first high chair experience! Now give me some food!

I could get used to this hotel stuff!


Hamming it up with other people waiting for a table at the pizza place

Gosh this is tiring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment