


(This was the one she described as her "silly one")
With so much focus on little sister's milestones, I didn't want to pass up an opportunity to document what our spunky first born is like right now.
• She continues to have a crazy vocabulary (her preschool teacher said she easily speaks/thinks at the level of a 4 year old).
• Sometimes those crazy verbal skills make it hard for mommy to remember she is only 2 and doesn't necessarily understand the best way to express feelings, etc.
• She is a snuggler, but isn't afraid to tell you (or her Grandma) to "keep your hands to yourself" if she doesn't feel like touching.
• She is an amazing big sister. Despite the occasional slip up, she is very nurturing and is always interested in what "Fincess" is doing.
• When Finley cries she offers to "feel her better" and says "don't worry, big sister is here"
•She LOVES to perform. She is almost always dancing, singing, twirling, etc.
• We plan to take her night time binky (she is only allowed to use it while sleeping) in the next month... It could be a rough transition. (I told her maybe we could get a stuffed animal to help her through it and she told me "but I can sleep with my purple binky. I have enough stuffed animals. Maybe we can get Fincess one when she gets bigger").





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment