Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo Catch Up

Sorry I have neglected the blog so much recently! Our little piglet is becoming more mobile every day (no crawling but we are scooting and rolling) and still does not take regular naps! Here are some pictures to catch you up!

First Christmas Eve with our little girl

Drelick girls and their little ones

Mom with her daughters and grandkids

Dad, Harper and I (One daddy's girl and another)

Getting ready to open presents (I am wearing the PJs Harper bought me to match hers - all one piece!)

My own piano!

A talking pink Dog!!!

A baby doll that coos!

Eating (or making a mess) in Knightstown.

Grandma Reeves! Give me that Bottle!


Are you talking to me?

Bathtime in Knightstown

Car seat fun

Sibling Faceoff

Bathtime


Playing

Eating Oatmeal

Modeling

Playing some more

"Mom! This bouncer got in the way of my rolling!"

Teething Biscuit

The start of the messy biscuit habit

Look! No hands!
Dinner time friends (Harper knows the way to his heart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment