Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fun!

I owe you a post about Harper and my ten day trip to PA to visit my parents, and I promise to write it soon, but I just had to write a quick note and say how much fun Miss Harper is these days. She is crawling all over the place, pulling up and starting to "cruise" on furniture. She is VERY vocal and although we may not understand the "words" she is saying, she carries on conversations with us all day long. But best of all, she is full of amazing smiles and cuddles. Here are just a few examples o the fun we are having:




Surveying the neighborhood with her buddy




Riding a horsey at playgroup




Swinging is so fun!




Hesburgh doesn't use this bed- so she seems to be taking it over.




"Loving" on the dog... Poor Hesburgh is gonna get a buddy whether he wants one or not.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment